[asac]ASAC March telecon agenda

Christine Wilson wilson at physics.mcmaster.ca
Sun Mar 2 18:04:40 EST 2003

Hi, everyone,

A preliminary agenda for our telecon next Wednesday can be found at

http://www.cv.nrao.edu/%7Eawootten/mmaimcal/asac/asacmar03agenda.html

This agenda includes a link to a draft agenda for our next face-to-face
meeting. This must still be considered very much a draft, as we should
get some charges from the ALMA Board in the next couple of weeks.

I'm sorry this is so late coming and is still preliminary, but Al Wootten
has been away at Arecibo and the ALMA Board meeting for much of the last
week and NRAO has been closed due to snow.

Al or I will distribute the call-in numbers as soon as we can get them!

Also, welcome to our new North American members, Chris Carilli, Phil Myers,
and Jean Turner! The continuing North American members are Lee Mundy and
myself.

Cheers,
Chris