[asac] "ALMA Observing Tool: Concept and Prototype"

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Wed Jan 16 14:11:00 EST 2002

From: "Brian Glendenning" <bglenden at cv3.cv.nrao.edu>
To: <alma-sw-announce at cv3.cv.nrao.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [alma-sw-announce] DRAFT ALMA Observing Tool document

 The draft document:

 "ALMA Observing Tool: Concept and Prototype" by Scott and Bridger has
been
 posted for comment at:

http://www.alma.aoc.nrao.edu/development/computing/docs/memos/computdrafts.h
 tml

 (The above line might have been wrapped by a mailer - it must be a
single
 line in your browser).

 [...]

 Please send your comments directly to Steve Scott
(scott at ovro.caltech.edu)
 by February 8. It is a convenience if your comments are in the form:

 In order to try to cut down the cycle time until we have the final version
 of this document we are moving the comment deadline up to February 1 -
sorry
 for any inconvenience. Again, if you only have time to make big-picture
 comments at this point that is fine (detailed comments are also welcome of
 course).

 Cheers,
 Brian