[asac] ALMA Conference Proceedings

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Wed Jan 16 13:29:36 EST 2002

Folks,

The Volume of Proceedings from a conference on Science With A Large
Millimeter Array held 6-8 October 1999 at the Carnegie
Institution of Washington was published in December 2001 and is
available now!  Several folks have reported
receiving their copies.  Many thanks to all who contributed to this
effort, and my apologies for the length of time it has taken to bring
the publication to reality.  This is No. 235 in the ASP Conference
Proceedings series; a copy has been mailed to invited speakers at the
conference.  The submitted manuscripts (unedited) may be found by clicking
on the image of the cover at my home page, which takes one to
http://www.alma.nrao.edu/conference
Some articles are available only in the book, as not all were submitted
via the recommended means.

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (804)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |