[asac]V1.2 of agenda for Tokyo meeting.

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Tue Feb 19 15:22:09 EST 2002

Folks,

At its telecon today, the ACC approved the ASAC Charter proposed last year
without comment.

The agenda has been updated to include suggestions from the last ASAC meeting.
Please see:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/asactokyoagendav1.2.html

Wild has proposed that the separate talks by Cunningham and himself be
welded into one; I plan to make that alteration.  What else?

Proto-minutes of the last meeting (I need to supply some material) are at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/asacfeb02minutes.html

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (434)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (434)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |