[asac] Apologies

Robert Brown rbrown at NRAO.EDU
Mon Sep 25 15:42:17 EDT 2000

To the ASAC:

The message copied below is one I sent to Wolfgang Wild and John Payne
following the ASAC meeting of September 9/10 in Berkeley at which we
were unable to establish a teleconference connection to Wolfgang and
John in Europe.  I would like to make it clear that the cause of our
failure to connect was solely a result of my lack of proper attention to
detail.

    -Bob