[asac] Fall meeting

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Sat Jul 8 10:14:34 EDT 2000

>From Jack Welch
To: asac at nrao.edu
Subject: September Berkeley meeting
Cc: kutulas at astron.Berkeley.EDU

Dear ASAC Colleagues:
  At the last ASAC telecon, it was agreed that September 9 and 10 in Berkeley, CA, would be
suuitable dates for the next ASAC meeting.  Accordingly, we have begun to make arrangements
for the meeting.  Indeed we have located meeting space in Campbell Hall on the Berkeley
campus and accomodations in the nearby Durant Hotel.  You will presently receive information
and instructions from Janet Kutulas, an Administrative Assistant in the Radio Astronomy
Laboratory, on how to complete your arrangements.  Please note that there is a deadline for
making your hotel reservations.

Best Regards,

Jack Welch