[asac] Agenda 7 August

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Fri Aug 4 17:06:15 EDT 2000

Folks

I have made a suggested agenda for  Monday's meeting at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/aug2000.html

I took suggestions made last meeting for the September agenda and
stuffed them into the framework of the March agenda to provide a basis
for discussion (without a whole lot of thought, but hopefully that will come...)
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/asacberkeleyagenda.html

Remember, reserve your room in Berkeley before next Tuesday for the good
rate!

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (804)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |