[asac] Simulation Image Library

Min Yun myun at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Apr 10 18:13:57 EDT 2000

Dear ASAC members:

The candidate images for imaging simulations suggested so far are
found at www.aoc.nrao.edu/~myun/mma/imaging/sil.html.  We hope
to choose about 5 candidates (out of the current 15) that are
representative of astronomical objects of intersts for ALMA and
that can offer a wide range of imaging challenges for the
strawperson configuration designs.

Please send all your comments to me (myun at nrao.edu) as soon as
you can.  The decision on the candidate images should be done
quickly so that we can start the simulation phase of the
configuration evaluation.  I would like to thank the ASAC members
M. Gurwell and C. Wilson for contributing their own images for
this library.

					Min Yun