No subject

Thu Jul 24 13:18:35 EDT 2014

Al,

Since there are no real configurations in a zoom array, the list of moves
(from pad x, to pad y) defines
the observing positions. Here they are for my little offering. If anybody
wants to generate a reasonable number of samples from these without wanting
to study every single one, I suggest looking at every 20th or 30th or so.
Start with the antennas on pads 1 to 60 (the compact disk) and then move the
antenna on pad 10 to pad 65, then the one on 26 to 78 etc... You'll end up
on the Reuleauxish triangle that is the outer ring after 152 moves.

Carpe noctem,

Adrian

Move  from  to
#