[alma-config] (no subject)

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 7 08:53:00 EDT 2005

Gosh Frederic et al

This discussion has reawakened long dormant sections of my brain; I
certainly didn't mean to cut off discussion, only to clarify the
status of the configuration.  I hope that the last email is posted
only when the subject is exhausted.  Listeners, when exhausted, can
just press the delete key.

Cieux clairs,
Al