[alma-config] Pad 168

Alwyn Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 25 18:21:28 EST 2005

Hi Mark

I'm back...waiting in the airport for my wife.  Eduardo gave me a report
from the draftsman which gave the position.  I think I checked it against
either Canio's spreadsheet or against one of the site drawings and it
agreed.  I'm not sure I checked it with the Y+ doc.

It'll need to be moved anyway for the new exercise; I just wanted to make
sure the mask is correct.

Clear skies,
Al