[alma-config] Pad 168

Alwyn Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 24 07:56:38 EST 2005

Folks,

I've been talking to Eduardo Donoso and Jorg Eschwey about coordinate
systems to use for pad location on the site.  We'll finish that discussion
this afternoon.  Incidental to that, Eduardo informs me that in the
current configuration plan, pad 168 at N7.451.458 E621.145 actually lies
slightly outside the boundaries of the preserve.  We need to move it
slightly north to get it back into the preserve.  This is one of the 16
'Conway' pads which are used in the Y+ configuration.  This suggests to me
that there may be a mask error in the vicinity of this coordinate which
should be changed in the new configuration exercise.

Clear skies,
Al