[alma-config]Re: Y+ & Ring

Stephane Guilloteau guillote at iram.fr
Tue Jul 2 04:25:55 EDT 2002

The current land request only includes the Y+ configuration. Negociations
have been already difficult,
and it was urgent to show some good will to Chile. Admittedly, it looks a
little bit akward, but the ALMA
project will face other circumstances in which decision must be taken before
recommendations are issued.
Otherwise, we get stuck in a very slow process.

        Stephane