[alma-config]ALMA Transporter Issues.

John Conway jconway at oso.chalmers.se
Mon Apr 15 17:40:43 EDT 2002

Hi Max, Gie-Han et al

Below I list some points about the transporter/configuration
interface arising from our face-to-face meeting in Onsala and
subsequent configuration telecons/emails. Sorry that I have been
delayed  in this - but it has allowed some time for feedback from
the configuration group.  I include this reply to all in the
mmaimcal and configuration working groups.

1) Mining Truck Concept

Its critically important to decide soon  whether
the transporter concept of a modified mining truck is
reasonable - or whether other concepts should be explored.