[alma-config]Re: coordinates

Angel Otarola aotarola at eso.org
Fri Nov 30 15:43:29 EST 2001

Dear John,

We have received your set of 183 coordinates and we already asked to
include those coordinates in the cartography Raul Villanueva is producing
for us.
Boone, Webster and Conway data will be included in separate layers in the
Autocad database so that we can turn on/off any layers to make comparisons
when working with the digital file.

Cheers,
Angel