[alma-config] My HP address and etc.

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jan 3 12:34:01 EST 2001

Comment about short spacing-angular resolution

Of cource the short spacing argument is very important.
But selecting configuration with good short spacing coverage we are
coming to a center condencing UV coverage which gives a wider sinthesize beam.

So improving short spacing coverage we are loosing in angular resolution.
The minimum spacings of A array and B array of Min and Kogan's straw person
plan may be too large but on the other hand the angular resolution
of these arrays should be better than a center condensed configuration.

Leonia