[alma-config] CLEAN and difference results for B arrays

Steven steven at heddle97.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 30 20:08:46 EST 2000

The CLEAN and difference results for B arrays for all three declinations and
all five test images, with directly comparable grey scale difference images,
have been posted on my website, available under
http://www.heddle97.freeserve.co.uk/ALMA/CLEANIND.HTM
as ever. I apologise for not posting them sooner, but spent a torrid few
days trying to retrieve 8GB of data from a partition which informed Linux
that it was zero length. Thankfully aggressive use of fsck with some of its
more obscure switches seems to have repaired the partition successfully.

Next stop fractional difference images- John and Stephane, you will be
hearing from me!

Cheers,
       Steven

Steven Heddle, Newington, Holm Road, Kirkwall, Orkney KW15 1PY (58°58.5'N
2°57'W)
Tel: 01856 877119                                                 Email:
steven at heddle97.freeserve.co.uk
Fax: 0870 4039359                                               URL:
http://www.heddle97.freeserve.co.uk