[alma-config] strawperson donut configs

Min Yun myun at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Mar 16 22:09:06 EST 2000

Several of you wanted to examine the details of the strawperson
donut configurations, so I made the 3km array and compact
array pad positions available in my anonymous ftp site.  Log
into ftp.aoc.nrao.edu as anonymous and do "cd pub/staff/myun/alma".
The two files are both suitable for UVCON in aips, and the columns
2 and 3 are the X and Y coordinates of the pad position in meters.

These are not the final designs as I am still refining some
aspects of the design, but they are quite representative.
Let me know if you have any further questions.  I will make the
full sets of strawperson arrays shortly.

					-- Min