[alma-config] CONFI is modified to read the ascii format of BRYAN's mask

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Mar 3 12:34:38 EST 2000

John,

As you know CONFI (AIPS task) can read the topography information as
an input file written in ASCII.
The original file prepared by Bryan was in fits format.
Recentely he created the files in ASCII format also.

These files are much bigger than the Holdaway's file I have used early.
So I modifyed CONFI to read the Bryan's ASCII files.

I have changed some defaults of CONFI in accordance of last development
of ALMA.

I added the new parameters BLC, TRC to allow using a portion of the mask
for smaller configuration.

The new version of CONFI is in the AIPS system now.

Be ready to see that CONFI works rather slow with the huge file.

Leonia