[alma-config] ALMA Config. PDR in Tucson...

Min Yun myun at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Feb 22 12:18:32 EST 2000

Simon reminds me that Jennifer needs to confirm the hotel reservations
by tomorrow.  So please confirm your travel plans with Jennifer today.
Thanks.

					-- Min

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:39:36 -0700
From: Jennifer Neighbours <jneighbo at tuc.nrao.edu>
To: Mark Gordon <mgordon at tuc.nrao.edu>, Mark Holdaway <mholdawa at tuc.nrao.edu>,
Simon Radford <sradford at tuc.nrao.edu>, Stephane Guilloteau <sguillot at eso.org>,
koh-ichiro morita <morita at nro.nao.ac.jp>, Al Wootten <awootten at tuc.nrao.edu>,
bryan butler <bbutler at cv3.cv.nrao.edu>, john conway <jconway at cv3.cv.nrao.edu>,
ed fomalont <efomalon at tuc.nrao.edu>, tamara helfer
<thelfer at musca.as.arizona.edu>, leonid kogan <lkogan at tuc.nrao.edu>, Lee Mundy
<lgm at astro.umd.edu>, John Richer <jsr at mrao.cam.ac.uk>, seiichi Sakamoto
<seiichi at nro.nao.ac.jp>, Francois Viallefond <francois.viallefond at obspm.fr>,
Adrian Webster <asw at roe.ac.uk>, Dave Woody <dpw at ovro.caltech.edu>, Melvyn Wright
<mwright at astron.berkeley.edu>, Min Yun <myun at cv3.cv.nrao.edu>, "G. Delgado"
<gdelgado at eso.org>, Steven Heddle <sheddle at freenetname.co.uk>, Daniel Hofstadt
<dhofstad at sc.eso.org>, Lars-Ake Nyman <lnyman at eso.org>, Angel Otarola
<aotarola at eso.org>
Subject: ALMA Config. PDR in Tucson...

Greetings from NRAO/Tucson --

As you know, the ALMA Configuration PDR is scheduled for 20/21 March in
Tucson.  We are holding a block of rooms at the Varsity Suites Hotel
(site of the meeting).

Please be aware that Tucson in March is highly attractive to those
escaping colder climates and hotels fill up rapidly.  If you are
planning to attend the PDR and have not provided your arrival/departure
dates, please do so as quickly as possible.  The Varsity has very kindly
extended the date for our room number commitment to Wednesday, 23
February.  After that date, we have no guarantee that rooms will still
be available.

If you have already provided details, there is no need to respond.
Additional information pertinent to the hotel, contact numbers,
transportation, etc., will be e-mailed soon.

Best Wishes!

Jennifer