[alma-config] Re: FITS figures.

Simon Radford sradford at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 22 12:03:17 EST 2000

John,

It sounds like you have browser or viewer problems. Those images display
ok with 'fitsview,' although I have to set the maximum and minimum pixel
values by hand. The science preserve map has a blank area in the NW
corner.

Anyway, Today I posted uncompressed (.fits) images alongside the
compressed (.fits.gz) versions. I may not have time, however, to update
the index page. Alternately, all the site characterization web pages,
including the maps, can be accessed by anonymous ftp.

ftp://ftp.tuc.nrao.edu/alma/site
ftp://ftp.tuc.nrao.edu/alma/site/Chajnantor/maps/

Simon