[alma-config] simulation image library

Min Yun myun at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Apr 7 17:17:20 EDT 2000

John,

I have looked at your images and included the 10KDOT and M51CO into
the image library.  The 10KDOT image is a more reasonable test image
for SKA, but it is probably less relevant for ALMA since we do not
expect such high source density within the single primary beam.
I will leave it in anyhow.  I worry about the lack of dynamic
range in M51 CO image, but it prompted me to measure DR for all
of the astronomical images for a more quantitative feel.
The single dish images have a low DR as expected.

					-- Min