Table specta to FITS for Xspec?

Askar Ibragimov Askar.Ibragimov at ksu.ru
Tue Jul 21 12:23:16 EDT 1998

Is anyone of this conference is user of XSPEC ?

Now I need to fit spectral data with my own model. I have a group of text files,
produced by my program, with theoretical spectra, printed as "Energy, eV ---
Flux, ergs cm-2 s-1 keV-1" (of course, I can make Flux in photons). I'm beginner
in XSPEC and using FITS, can anyone describe me what (as I understood,
procedures on Fortran found in XSPEC distribution) should I do to make file with
compilation of my models, which can be read from XSPEC ?

Askar