[evlatests] NRAO Monthly RFI Journal Club Reminder - Feb 27th

Bang Nhan bnhan at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 27 15:56:25 EST 2024

Thanks for those who joined today. Sorry for those who couldn't make it. Today's Journal Club discussion notes are on this NRAO Confluence page<https://open-confluence.nrao.edu/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=143920032>

Please let us know if you have any follow-up questions or comments.

Cheers,

Bang

On behalf of the organizing team:
Bang Nhan (NRAO-CV)