[evlatests] TCal values

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 24 11:05:43 EDT 2023

Eric reminded me that the Tcal values used to calculate the system
temperatures are available in the 'CD' table.

Reviewing this, I find that all antennas *except* ea12, ea18, ea20,
ea23, ea24, ea25, and ea26 are set to 1.0  K.  The values for the named
antennas range from 10 to 23K, and are different between the two
polarizations.  (ea13 was out of the array, so no statement can be made
for it).

It would be good to update these values, so reasonable values of Tsys
can be generated.

Rick