[evlatests] Circularly polarized reflected lunar emission {External}

David Schafer dschafer at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 13 19:49:13 EST 2023

The band 430MHz - 440MHz is allocated by the ITU for radio amateur operation and I recall this band being fairly popular for Earth-Moon-Earth (Moon Bounce) communication. I do not know about the possibility of these amateur stations being active most or all of the time. This type of communication certainly operates in a bandwidth << 1MHz.

Dave