[evlatests] P-band dipole orientations

Claire Chandler cchandle at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 17 19:57:23 EDT 2023

Hi Rick,

It is interesting that you are finding that the ionospheric corrections
are over-correcting the data. We noticed the same thing when we were
investigating the TEC corrections for VLASS a while ago using the data
from Goddard, and a comparison with higher time-resolution data from JPL
indicates that the Goddard TECs are probably too high. This might be the
source of the over-correction. Frank probably has more details.

Claire