[evlatests] Update on Strange R-L phase behavior

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 31 10:22:46 EDT 2022

The scale of the variation is about right.  We're going to need the 2-D
phase surface images, in both R and L.    Also the differences ...

I have both L and C band data, taken the same way ... should anybody be
bold enough to want to take this on ...

(I'm a bit tied up with other issues at the moment ...)

Rick