[evlatests] ea28 L-band Polarizer

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 17 13:49:16 EDT 2022

Hi Rick,

The OMT on the L-band receiver from ea28 was definitely built backwards.
Wes, Dan and I discussed this and we are a bit confused as to how this
could have gone undetected for so long (or your current test results).
Lets definitely check ea28 again and verify that everything looks normal
now.

Anyway, fyi.
Rob