[evlatests] 3bit vs 8bit flux transfer

Barry Clark bclark at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 26 23:19:39 EST 2021

The tcals for receiver X019 in ea06 were measured on 2013-nov-22.  The
receiver was installed in ea06 on 2017-feb-16. Possible something
happened to it when it was in the lab in 2017 that made it discrepant,
and anyway, seven years stability is a lot to ask, though some things
are still quite good at that age.