[evlatests] Bad default gain at Ku-band!

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 19 14:47:37 EDT 2012

the coefficients in the EVLA.GAINS file are to blame.  if you'll recall
we never quite closed the loop on how to normalize the gain curves.  (or
at least *i* never closed the loop by sending a new file around.)

i'll send eric & bill a new file, but it won't happen today - too many
other pressing items.

this should not affect CASA at all because i never sent them the new
(bad) file.

	-bryan