[evlatests] Bad default gain at Ku-band!

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 19 14:43:22 EDT 2012

    Vivek pointed out a curiosity to me this morning regarding CL table
#1 gain values at Ku-band.  He had only X and Ku band data, so couldn't
tell if other bands are affected.  The 'spectral sweep' done yesterday
covers all bands, so I could do a comprehensive look.

    The default CL table entries for Ku-band -- and Ku-band only -- are
nonsense.  Instead of being in the range of 1.0 to 1.02 (like the other
bands), they are typically around 150.  Something bad has happened.

    These values are the ones AIPS sees.  I don't know about CASA...