[evlatests] Update to EVLA SSS Test Programs

David Harland dharland at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 18 11:07:22 EST 2008

That's right, there is a Dec 2007 version.  Most of the code backing the
test pgm is based on the Dec version; i just wanted to point out that i
missed the wiring change from May to Dec.

This is the link i'm using to stay up to date w/ the most recent dgms:

/evla/techdocs/sysintegrt/system_diagrams/ANT_block_diagram_current.pdf