[evlatests] Update to EVLA SSS Test Programs

Ray Ferraro rferraro at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 18 11:00:30 EST 2008

	The 01 May 2007 Antenna Electronics Block Diagram my not be correct.
The correct one may be the 10 Dec 2007 diagram. Last Friday I was
puzzling over the IF assignment in Barry's email. The current did not
match the block diagram I had dated 01 May 2007. IFs B and C to the
8-bit samplers where switched. The diagrams posted in the halls dated 10
Dec 2007 did. The Antenna Electronics Block Diagram accessed through the
EVLA Documentation Switch Board still shows the 01 May 2007 version. I
was able to find a 10 Dec 2007 version on filehost which is attached.
			Ray Ferraro