[Difx-users] num_stations limit in difxcalc {External}

Geoffrey B. Crew gbc at mit.edu
Wed Sep 6 09:17:57 EDT 2023

IIRC (and it's been a long time) fortran compilers were originally
multi-pass (not enough memory) so order of includes may not have been as
important as long as no inconsistency appears. K&R C adopted the
one-pass strategy, hence order matters.

If you're paranoid, try including it twice (with and without
contradictory information) and see what complaints you get....

But moving it sooner should indeed be where this should end up.

--
Geoff Crew
MIT Haystack Observatory
gbc at mit.edu