[Difx-users] Issue with generating .difx files using startdifx command {External} {External} {External}

Reynolds, Cormac (S&A, Kensington WA) Cormac.Reynolds at csiro.au
Thu May 18 22:06:09 EDT 2023

Hi De Wu,

just for reference, we use MPICH on the Pawsey systems and have not found a need to provide an equivalent to the mca options used with openmpi. It does the desired thing by default. As Adam notes, that might turn out to be implementation or version specific, but we've been using it over about 7 years and a  couple of upgrades without issue.

cheers,
Cormac.