[Difx-users] New DiFX release coming soon, test version is available {External}

Phillips, Chris (S&A, Marsfield) Chris.Phillips at csiro.au
Tue Nov 8 18:59:02 EST 2022

Hi Walter,

Just to clarify, I assume this means it includes the CODIF changes Adam and I made to trunk ages ago.

As such *all* users are urged to do comprehensive testing, as those changes included changing some integers to floats. This has the potential to introduce subtle errors.

Walter/Adam:

I have been working on an updated version of CODIF which is in the “version2” branch of the CODIFIO library. I believe the only users of CODIF is internal ATNF engineering and ASKAP CRAFT

I would like to bring  my branch onto trunk (and 2.8).  This will (should) not effect anyone who does not use CODIF.  I can work with CRAFT team with any changes.

Cheers
Chris