[Difx-users] Next DiFX workshop fragment -- date and zoom

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 18 19:46:48 EST 2021

Hi all,

We recorded today'z zoom miniworkshop.  It can be found at:

https://nrao-edu.zoom.us/rec/share/ePzsAN7VyOpmfpUQtrVvCSEjJWZhox3pGA-BiwNXB03pJgWq8MDIOim-nRLDgR1e.Gg_LH_7WBf6LKNB6

Also Adam has started a page for the mini-workshop:

https://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/dokuwiki/doku.php/difx/meetings/2020miniworkshop4

We did not come to a conclusion on where/when the next mini-workshop will
be, but there was enthusiasm to have a meeting to go over the "usual
things" as noted in the email below.  We're looking for a volunteer to
host the meeting and help set a date/time.

 	-Walter

Walter Brisken
NRAO
Deputy Assistant Director for VLBA Development
(505)-234-5912 (cell)
(575)-835-7133 (office; not useful during COVID times)