[Difx-users] svn access

ramestica at nrao.edu ramestica at nrao.edu
Mon Feb 15 07:54:37 EST 2021

Hi,

here at NRAO I have been looking into DiFX to understand how it could be
applied within a test environment for the ngVLA control software. I knew
about it since before, but this is the first time I really look into using
DiFX and its application code. My background is software development, and
my previous assignment was the ALMA correlator backend.

'svn export' allowed me to obtain a copy of the software. But I cannot read
the history of individual files, nor I can update to recent changes. As far
I as understand.

Could you add me as an other user to the svn repo? Or suggest a different
way for easy updates and commit history?

Rodrigo