[Difx-users] Next DiFX workshop fragment -- date and zoom

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 11 10:30:49 EST 2021

Hi all,

Those who entered time on the Doodle poll generally showed good
availability.  Since creating the poll I got two immovable constraints on
Feb 17, so lets go with Feb 18.  Since I don't anticipate a super long
meeting, lets convene at Feb 18 2200 UTC at the zoom coordinates below.
We can go longer than an hour as long as folks remain available.

I haven't received any additional input on the agenda so I suggest we go
with that listed below, but feel free to come with a small topic of your
own.

Also, consider if you'd like to host the following workshop fragment or
have topics for the next one.  Before the series ends we should probably
arrange to have some of the standard topics covered, such as updates from
those running DiFX, discussion of the todo list, release planning, and
of course the group photo.  I'm not sure how to handle doc-a-thon and
hack-a-thon sessions...

Topic: DiFX Users/Developers Workshop
Time: Feb 18, 2021 03:00 PM US/Mountain  (2200 UTC)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://nrao-edu.zoom.us/j/91250213445

Meeting ID: 912 5021 3445
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,91250213445# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,91250213445# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
         +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
         +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
         +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 912 5021 3445
Find your local number: https://nrao-edu.zoom.us/u/ayQ8rAf6b

Note: we will record the meeting for those that cannot attend "in person".

 	Hope to see you next week,

 	Walter

Walter Brisken
NRAO
Deputy Assistant Director for VLBA Development
(505)-234-5912 (cell)
(575)-835-7133 (office; not useful during COVID times)