[Difx-users] complex support

Phillips, Chris (CASS, Marsfield) Chris.Phillips at csiro.au
Wed Feb 3 22:43:26 EST 2021

Hi Jayce,

I am pretty sure double sideband is broken in the DIFx 2.6 release.

Can you please test the trunk version of DIFX. I started working on a new dot release of 2.6, but never got it completed. If you find trunk works OK then I will be motivated to finish making the new release. It is fairly small # changes (a few things got missed on the last dot release).

Cheers
Chris