[Difx-users] complex support

Adam Deller adeller at astro.swin.edu.au
Wed Feb 3 22:09:35 EST 2021

Complex double sideband has now been much more extensively tested in DiFX
trunk but mainly for one specific case, which is data from ASKAP (so that
is CODIF format, and lower sideband.)  So it depends a little on your setup
is.  If you provide some more details on the data source and the
configuration, we might be able to provide some advice (or a short data
file is always helpful if that is possible.)

Cheers,
Adam

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 at 07:41, Jayce Dowell via Difx-users <
difx-users at listmgr.nrao.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering what the status of complex double sideband support is in
> DiFX?  I had found something that suggests that it should work but that
> it was largely untested.  The reason I ask is that I have been
> attempting to use it but I keep ending up with results don't make sense.
>   I am trying to figure out if it is the data, my configuration, or
> something within DiFX itself.
>
> Thanks,
> Jayce
> --

A/Prof. Adam Deller
ARC Future Fellow
Centre for Astrophysics & Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
John St, Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia
phone: +61 3 9214 5307
fax: +61 3 9214 8797