[Difx-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Downloading the .erp files from cddis

Berube, Mario (GSFC-61A0)[NVI INC] mario.berube at nasa.gov
Thu Nov 5 09:04:17 EST 2020

Hi Chris

You can use  https://cddis.nasa.gov/archive/vlbi/gsfc/ancillary/solve_apriori/usno500_finals.erp
See this page for downloading files using curl or wget.

https://cddis.nasa.gov/Data_and_Derived_Products/CDDIS_Archive_Access.html

Mario

From: "Phillips, Chris (CASS, Marsfield)" <Chris.Phillips at csiro.au>
Date: Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 00:20
To: David Gordon <dgordonvlbi at gmail.com>
Cc: "difx-users at listmgr.nrao.edu" <difx-users at listmgr.nrao.edu>, "Baver, Karen D. (GSFC-61A.0)[NVI INC]" <karen.d.baver at nasa.gov>, "Berube, Mario (GSFC-61A0)[NVI INC]" <mario.berube at nasa.gov>, "analysts at aoc.nrao.edu" <analysts at aoc.nrao.edu>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Difx-users] Downloading the .erp files from cddis

Hi all,

Is ftp-ssl the only option for downloading these files? (It is blocked by our firewall).  Are there any https options?  I tried:

curl https://gdc.cddis.eosdis.nasa.gov/vlbi/gsfc/ancillary/solve_apriori/usno500_finals.erp

But that timed out

Cheers
Chris