[Difx-users] dixio and data with unequal IF bandwidths?

Leonid Petrov Leonid.Petrov at lpetrov.net
Fri Jul 31 15:17:51 EDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

  I have the data that were correlated with A different resolution
at different stations within the same input file. Here is the excerpt
from an input file http://astrogeo.org/s0/corr_difx/rd1810/h_1087.input

#station 1
FREQ (MHZ) 32:      8212.99000000000
BW (MHZ) 32:        8.00000000000
SIDEBAND 32:        U
NUM CHANNELS 32:    800
CHANS TO AVG 32:    25

#station 2
FREQ (MHZ) 23:      8238.40000000000
BW (MHZ) 23:        32.00000000000
SIDEBAND 23:        L
NUM CHANNELS 23:    3200
CHANS TO AVG 23:    25

dixio is rightfully rejects these data:

Error: DifxInput setGlobalValues: detected unequal IF bandwidths (32.000000 and 8.000000 MHz), not supported!

I want to pad data from station #1 with zero in order
to have the same bandwidth and the same number of channels
as the data for station #2. The baseband data are already
recycled.

Best ideas how to achieve it?

Leonid
2020.07.31_15:13:30