[Difx-users] IPP 2020 version

Geoff Crew gbc at haystack.mit.edu
Mon Apr 6 08:38:42 EDT 2020

I will certainly do that.

By way of an update on 2.6.2; I will note that there are still a few
EHT-related nits I need to double-check and perhaps try to test before
making the tag...and one serious VGOS-related issue that is still being
investigated.  However, we are not in a position to test at present (one
could say that the lights are on, everyone's home), and so we've got this
on hold until the COVID-19 situation improves.

If someone has an urgent need for a 2.6.2 tag, let me know and I'll make
it happen sooner.

--

		Geoff (gbc at haystack.mit.edu)