[Difx-users] IPP 2020 version

Phillips, Chris (CASS, Marsfield) Chris.Phillips at csiro.au
Mon Apr 6 01:48:47 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Just a note I have updated *trunk* DIFX to work with IPP 2020 version. It compiles OK, I have NOT tested for correct results (and won’t do so in any thorough way, if you care, run your own tests!).

If you wish to use IPP 2020 DIFX-2.6.1 (or earlier), I suggest you copy genipppc from trunk to your version.

If someone makes a 2.6.2 release, I would suggest copying genipppc across also.

My changes also support IPP 2021, assuming no major changes to naming, libraries etc.

Cheers
Chris