[Difx-users] Missing scans when using DiFX 2.6.1

Hardin, Matthew R CTR NAVOBSY, N3EO matthew.r.hardin.ctr at navy.mil
Mon Sep 30 15:03:16 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I've noticed that when I compare the output of DiFX 2.5.3 with 2.6.1, a significant number of fringes are missing from the results of 2.6.1 (486 fringes out of 7738 total). I'm using the IVS session R4910 (S/X, 24-hour) for the comparisons. There appears to be one random baseline missing from every scan (both S & X).

However, I don't have the issue if I correlate with 2.6.1, but use the version of difx2mark4 that came with 2.5.3.

Thanks!

Matt

Matthew Hardin
VLBI Scientific Analyst