[Difx-users] rorf.usno.navy.mil: No Longer Available

Nicole Geiger ngeiger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 14:46:00 EDT 2019

Hello Everyone,

Please be advised that rorf.usno.navy.mil is no longer accessible due to
the following reason:

      “This US Naval Observatory Website is undergoing modernization and
will be offline starting Thursday, 24 October 2019.   The expected
completion of work and return of service is estimated as 30 April 2020.
Please visit usno.navy.mil and submit a Requirements Form to the USNO PAO
if the information you are seeking is not accessible via another means.”

USNO Analysis Center products will still be available via IVS Data Centers.
However, direct access to products via rorf.usno.navy.mil no longer exists.

Additionally, USNO Correlator V1 Databases will be made available at a
different website
to be announced in the next couple of days.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please contact me if you have additional questions/ concerns.

Cheers,
Nicole