[Difx-users] DiFX2019 penultimate reminder

Adam Deller adeller at astro.swin.edu.au
Thu Oct 17 01:50:56 EDT 2019

Hi difx-users,

A friendly reminder that the 2019 DiFX users and developers workshop is
going to happen at Swinburne University in Melbourne in just under 4
weeks.  If you haven't yet registered and intend to come, please do
register for catering purposes before the end of next week, via the meeting
webpage at
astronomy.swin.edu.au/research/conferences/difx2019/registration-2/.

If you would like to give a presentation and didn't already flag this when
you registered, please let me (via email) know the desired talk topic and
desired duration as the SOC will be starting to finalise the program over
the next two weeks.  Likewise, if you have a topic for discussion or a
feature request, please let me know and I will attempt to satisfy everyone
insomuch as possible.  The program will be made available at
astronomy.swin.edu.au/research/conferences/difx2019/program/ once
registration has closed and the program is finalised.

If you have any questions about DiFX2019, please don't hesitate to contact
me - I look forward to welcoming many of you to Melbourne soon.

Cheers,
Adam (on behalf of the SOC)

--
A/Prof. Adam Deller