[Difx-users] copies of VDIF specs?

Alan Whitney awhitney at haystack.mit.edu
Tue Mar 19 19:42:28 EDT 2019

Hi Geoff, Jan et al,
I have dug back through my VDIF files and believe the attached documents
describe both the current VDIF specification and the 'Extended Data
Format' specifications.  They should be compared with the 'official'
VDIF specs on the NASA server when it again becomes available.  Let me
know if you have any questions (though it has been a few years since I
have worked on these specs).
Regards, Alan